Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA – Columbia University Irving Medical Center – Days -flex
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Make it Possible
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA - Columbia University Irving Medical Center - Days/Flex
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) deliver incredible care that is unseen anywhere else in the world. Our team of CRNAs at Columbia University Irving Medical Center provides patient-centered anesthesia for all types of surgical procedures, including cardiac, vascular, neurosurgery, and pediatrics. Nurse Anesthetists administer general, regional, and monitored anesthesia care for scheduled, emergency surgeries and diagnostic procedures throughout the Columbia University Irving Medical Center Campus. Here at NYP, our CRNAs use their expertise and leading technology to achieve the highest surgical success rates and the nation’s lowest mortality rate.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless patients. It’s the kind of nurse anesthesiology that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. It’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues, and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
CRNAs will have the option to rotate between New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and the New York-Presbyterian Hospital /Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital to work with both adult and pediatric patients. CRNAs will also be able choose our community-based Allen Hospital, a leading institution specializing in orthopedics and complex spine surgeries. As a CRNA, you will enjoy flexible scheduling and a balanced caseload. In addition to providing excellent care, our CRNA’s also provide one-on-one anesthesia instruction for Columbia University’s Nurse Anesthesia Program.
NEW GRADS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- New Graduates orientation is available
- At least 1 year of experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP or DNAP)
- Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.