Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA – Days - NYP-Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA – Days - NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe.
The new Center for Community Health in the heart of Park Slope at our NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, has set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience. This 400,000 –square foot, multi-specialty ambulatory center encompasses a Comprehensive Cancer and Women’s Health Center, 12 ambulatory surgery operating rooms and Multispecialty physician practices.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and work on B & B Robotics & OB. CRNA's perform regional anesthesia.
This is a full-time day shift position with no call, no weekends at New York-Presbyterian / Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
NEW GRADS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- New Graduates orientation is available
- Master's degree in Nursing
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Anesthetist Program
- Current New York State RN license
- CRNA license and certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certifications
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.