Supervisor Facilities Westchester
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Make Tomorrow Better for Patients
Supervisor of Facilities
NewYork-Presbyterian is seeking an experienced Supervisor of Facilities for a highly unique opportunity. Step onto the historic campus of NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division and discover 214 acres of pristine woodland in Westchester County, New York. We’re in the midst of a campus-wide $40 million infrastructure upgrade, and your skills will help Make It Possible.
The Westchester Division has been a hub for psychiatric care since 1894 and is listed on the New York State Register of Historic Places. Today, we've maintained Energy Star Partner compliance for six consecutive years, proudly evolving our structures to meet current standards for environmental friendliness. Our buildings are beautifully preserved landmarks, with elements that are not replaced but gently repaired.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting
- Previous utilities management experience
- Background in engineering
- Working knowledge of Joint Commission andNew York State Department of Health standards
- Five to seven years of experience in the trade with some supervisory experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Spatial perception and numerical ability
- High School Diploma
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.