Staff Nurse - RN - Eating Disorders - Day / Evening
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Psychiatric Nursing Makes it Possible
Staff Nurse - RN - Eating Disorders (2S) - Day / Evening
Over a century ago, NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division introduced the world to moral, humanistic psychiatric care. We blazed the way for use of the Planetree model and are the first behavioral health facility to be recognized as a Planetree Designated Patient-Centered Hospital. Today, top talented nurses continue to use compassionate, evidence-based practices. It’s a progressive environment—and a premier opportunity for your career. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
In this position as a Nurse on our Eating Disorders unit, you'll work in our 17-bed treatment area caring for males, females and adolescents who are severely emaciated and incapacitated from anorexia nervosa and / or bulimia nervosa. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time nights position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Westchester Division.
- At least 1 year of RN experience and/or capstone or a senior clinical rotation with a preceptor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.