Senior Account Representative Medicare
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Support the business side of superior medical services
Senior Account Representative – Westchester – Full-time - Days
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian, and help represent our collective commitment to service of the highest caliber. As one of Senior Account Representatives, you will work with patients and third-party payors to ensure proper coverage for the care and caring we deliver. You’ll play a key role in our continued success as New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report).
Transform your career in this pivotal position within the Medicare Project, ensuring the timely and accurate compilation and data entry of all demographic and service related information required in the preparation of electronic bills for the Department of Psychiatry’s Medicare Part B hospital billing. Oversees the reconciliation of charges, posting charges, payment posting, and ensure vigorous follow-up of outstanding balances, and reconciliation of co-pays. Collaborate with the Quality team to identifying and addressing problematic areas affecting reimbursement.
- Experience in ICD-10 coding
- Experience with Cerner
- Experience with revenue cycle and denial management
- Minimum of 1-2 years hands-on billing experience in medicine or psychiatry
- Strong figure aptitude
- Detail and accuracy oriented and computer literate.
- Typing skills minimum 40 wpm
- High School Diploma or GED
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.