Per Diem Social Worker
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of Social Work at its Best
Social Worker - Inpatient Psychiatry - Westchester - Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division, talented social workers lead, learn and educate in a department like no other. We partner across the full spectrum of key areas, providing life-changing research, education and practice. You can Deliver Care You Can Be Proud Of:
You’ll serve as psychiatric social worker for patients and their families, providing clinical social work services such as psychiatric and psychosocial assessments, therapeutic interventions, psycho-education, family intervention, patient advocacy, and discharge planning tailored to the needs of the specific client population. Here, you'll experience all the reasons why you entered such a rewarding field.
- Inpatient psychiatric experience
- Experience working with adolescents
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Licensed Masters Social Work (LMSW) by the state of NY within 1 year of hire
- Limited Permit is applicable
- Basic Life Support Certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.