Per Diem Evaluation Center Nurse
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Care of the Highest Quality:
Staff Nurses Make It Possible
Staff Nurse– Evaluation Center – Per Diem
Join a Culture that Supports Excellence in Quality and Patient Satisfaction with the first psychiatric health facility to be recognized as a Planetree Designated Patient-Centered Hospital. NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division introduced the world to moral, humanistic psychiatric care over a century ago. Today, top talented nurses continue to use compassionate, evidence-based practices. It's a progressive environment-and a premier opportunity for your career. Lead and shape the future of psychiatric care as a Nurse.
In this nursing role, the Nurse interviews patients, families and collateral informants in order to establish a working diagnoses and referral of patients to appropriate level of care at NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division. Join us, and help define the future of patient-focused care.
This is a per diem position.
- Master Degree in Nursing or related field
- Certification in area of specialization
- Minimum of 4 years of acute care RN experience, with at least 2 years of experience in psychiatry
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- New York State Licensed Registered Nurse
- Working knowledge of psychiatric illnesses, psychotropic medications, psychiatric assessment and evaluation in order to accurately evaluate patients
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.