Patient Care Director – RN – Psychiatry - Westchester
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Transformational Leadership, World-Class Care
Patient Care Directors - WhereAmazingWorks!
Patient Care Director / Nurse Manager – RN – Psychiatry - Westchester
As New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), NewYork-Presbyterian is focused on excellence throughout every stage of care. Talented leaders like you build on our success each day by engaging staff, driving improvements, and ensuring a positive experience for everyone we serve. Now, you can Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
In this role, you'll oversee the daily clinical operations of the Women's Unit at NYP/Westchester Division, ranked #4 Psychiatry Hospital in the nation by U.S. News and World Report. Seize this opportunity to become a transformational leader via shared governance. Mentor, supervise and evaluate the team to reach their full potential and inspire continued professional growth. Develop and manage budgets, resource allocation and scheduling. Regularly assess unit operations and identify process improvements to enhance the patient experience.
You’ll also partner with our senior leaders who encourage and support continuous growth in a collaborative environment. Excel as a change agent, and advance initiatives focused on enhancing quality and performance throughout the unit for a variety of patients, ranging from adult to pediatric. Make a footprint in your career and lead our path to explore new and innovative surgical procedures.
This is a full time position at NewYork-Presbyterian / Westchester Division.
- Previous leadership and collaborative experience
- Strong business acumen and communication
- At least 3 years of RN experience in Psychiatric Nursing
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field
- Current New York State RN license or willingness to obtain
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.