Nutrition Assistant - Westchester
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Be the face of good nutrition and quality customer service.
Nutrition Assistant - Full Time - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), Nutrition Assistants deliver warm smiles, friendly conversations and healthy meals that soothe the soul. The relationships they build with patients cultivate good health, healing and comfort while ensuring a welcoming environment day after day. If you’re ready to bring warmth and customer service to the care of our patients and their families, explore the following position:
Serve as a valued member of the team and provide essential support and superior customer service to our patients and their families. Maintain a culture of compassion, caring and safety to help ensure a positive experience for every patient, every time.
The shift for this position is rotating day/evening shifts at NYP Westchester. The shift can start as early as 5:00AM and end as late as 6:30PM.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Extensive customer service experience
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or retail industry.
- Availability to work every weekend + three days during the week from 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.