LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Award-Winning Patient Care
Lifeguards Make It Possible.
Lifeguard – Summer position - Westchester
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Westchester Division, we promote a culture of caring, empathy and safety to ensure we meet every patient's needs. Explore your opportunity to learn, grow and achieve alongside some of the world's finest healthcare professionals. Experience the unmatched fulfillment of Making It Possible.
As a Lifeguard you will ensure and maintain a safe swimming environment for patients and staff by enforcing safety rules and rules of pool. Greet swimmers at gate for check in. Keep the pool area clean.
This position is a seasonal position from Memorial Day until Labor Day.
- Current lifeguard certification
- CPR for Professional Rescuer and Standard First Aid certifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.