Housekeeping/Hall Aide- Westchester
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Be the face of quality customer service.
Housekeeping/Hall Aide - Westchester- Varied Shifts
At NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), Hall Aides deliver warm smiles and friendly conversations. The relationships they build with patients cultivate good health, healing and comfort while ensuring a welcoming environment day after day. If you’re ready to bring warmth and customer service to the care of our patients and their families, explore the following position:
The Hall Aide will maintain assigned areas of the Hospital in a sanitary, orderly and attractive manner in accordance with established policies and procedures, using simple, repetetive tasks. This position is supervised by the Director, Senior Supervisor and Supervisors of the Building Services Department. Hall Aides attend monthly staff meetings, numerous in-service meetings, annual safety meetings, annual performance appraisal interview and numerous informal one-to-one meetings as necessary. This position works in contact with employees, patients visitors.
This is a full time position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Hospital.
- Previous experience in industrial cleaning, environmental service or housekeeping work
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.