LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Be the face of quality care
At NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), Hall Aides deliver warm smiles and friendly conversations. The relationships they build with patients cultivate good health, healing and comfort while ensuring a welcoming environment day after day. If you’re ready to bring warmth and customer service to the care of our patients and their families, explore the following position:
Housekeeping/Hall Aide - Westchester - Part-time - Evenings & Weekends
The Hall Aide will maintain assigned areas of the Hospital in a sanitary, orderly and attractive manner in accordance with established policies and procedures, using simple, repetitive tasks. Hall Aides attend monthly staff meetings, numerous in-service meetings, annual safety meetings, annual performance appraisal interview and numerous informal one-to-one meetings as necessary. This position works in contact with employees, patients & visitors.
The part - time (22.5hrs/week) works Saturday and Sunday 3:00 pm -11:00 pm, plus holidays & variable evening shift during the week at our NewYork Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center.
Previous experience in industrial cleaning, environmental service or housekeeping work
High School Diploma or GED
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.