LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Foreman - Building Services
In this role, you will ensure the correct arrangement of all furnishings throughout the Hospital. Supervise the Building Services Attendants, which consists of monthly department meetings, numerous in-service meetings, annual safety meetings, annual performance appraisal interviews, and numerous informal one-to-one meetings as needed. Contact with employees, patients, and visitors is required for this role.
- Prior Building Services experience and some supervisory experience.
- High School diploma or GED
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.