Food Service Worker - Nutrition Assistant - NYP Westchester - Part Time - 6:15AM - 10:15AM
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Be the face of good nutrition and quality customer service
Food Service Worker / Nutrition Assistant - NYP Westchester - Part Time - 6:15AM - 10:15AM
At NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), Nutrition Assistants deliver warm smiles, friendly conversations and healthy meals that soothe the soul. The relationships they build with patients cultivate good health, healing and comfort while ensuring a welcoming environment day after day. If you’re ready to bring warmth and customer service to the care of our patients and their families, explore the following position:
Serve as a valued member of the NYP Westchester team and provide essential support and superior customer service to our patients and their families. Support our team in this critical role, maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and washing the large pots and kitchen equipment. Maintain a culture of compassion, caring and safety to help ensure a positive experience for every patient, every time.
This position works 5 days a week including every weekend, with a shift of 6:15am-10:15am. This position is located at NYP Westchester.
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or retail industry
- A high school diploma or GED
- Extensive customer service experience
- Ability to understand and use cleaning equipment
- Availability to work every weekend, 5 days per week
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers