Evaluation Center Clerk- Per diem - Westchester
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Breakthrough Behavioral Health:
Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Evaluation Center Clerk - Per-diem
Launch your career at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, and discover why we’re the nation’s #3 ranked center for Psychiatry (U.S. News & World Report). Over a century ago, we introduced the world to moral psychiatric care. Today, our specialized Women’s Health Unit, NIMH-funded Eating Disorders Program, groundbreaking Kosher Unit for specific spiritual and dietary needs, and other programs make us a model center for patient-centered innovation. Together, we’ve built a healing haven for patients. Join us, and experience Making It Possible.
Transform your career as an Evaluation Center Clerk at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, the nation’s largest not-for-profit medical center, and the largest private employer in New York City. In this world-class setting, you will be the first point of contact for patients and visitors entering the Evaluation Center. This includes guiding and directing patients and families with the highest level of customer service. Coordinate and facilitate all services rendered while observing patient confidentiality. You'll provide hand on care to our patients ensuring patient safety. Get inspired by our patient-focused team and feel the pride of making a difference.
This position will work per diem rotating day and evening shifts, including occasional weekend coverage.
- Bi-lingual Spanish
- Previous clerical healthcare experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor degree
- A high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic Life Support certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.