EKG Technician - Westchester - Part-time
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Committed to Care and Caring
EKG Technicians Make It Possible
EKG Technicians - Part Time - Rotating Shifts
Launch your behavioral health career at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, and discover why we're the nation's #3-ranked center for Psychiatry (U.S. News & World Report). Over a century ago, we introduced the world to moral psychiatric care. Today, our specialized Women's Health Unit, NIMH-funded Eating Disorders Program, groundbreaking Kosher Unit for specific spiritual and dietary needs, and other programs make us a model center for patient-centered innovation. Together, we've built a healing haven for patients. Join us, and experience Making It Possible.
Coordinate and perform EKG testing on in-patients, out-patients and employees of the Hospital. Work closely with faculty and hospital employees in our Health Clinic, serving child and adult psychiatric patients. Schedule testing and explain procedures. Distribute reports of tests to the nursing teams. Compile current EKG graph with any previous EKGs for each patient. Maintain equipment, calibrations and orders supplies for department.
The EKG technician works 9AM-5PM on an alternating weekly schedule of 2 days one week and 3 days the next week.
- Prior experience in EEG/EKG testing
- Completion of appropriate technical school training course
- High School Diploma
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.