Concierge - Westchester Division
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Breakthrough Behavioral Health:
Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Concierge – Amenities Unit – Westchester - Part-time
Launch your behavioral health career at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, and discover why we're the nation's #3-ranked center for Psychiatry (U.S. News & World Report). Over a century ago, we introduced the world to moral psychiatric care. Today, our specialized Women's Health Unit, NIMH-funded Eating Disorders Program, groundbreaking Kosher Unit for specific spiritual and dietary needs, and other programs make us a model center for patient-centered innovation. Together, we've built a healing haven for patients. Join us, and experience Making It Possible.
Be the eyes and ears of our expert clinical team as a Mental Health Worker. In this role, you'll ensure excellence of patient care under the direct supervision of the Patient Care Director and coordinate resources for patients and families. Facilitate aspects of the admission and discharge process during a patient’s hospitalization. Deliver regular professional communication with clinicians, professional staff, outside agencies, patients and employees.
This position will work 2-3 days per week including alternating weekends from 10:00 am-6:00 pm.
- Ideal candidates aspire to careers or degrees in social work or psychiatry.
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills and knowledge of geographic area and local resources
- Excellent customer service and computer skills
- Valid Driver's license in good standing
- A high school diploma
- Current BLS certificate from the American Heart Association
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.