5096 - Phlebotomist
LocationWhite Plains, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Committed to Care and Caring
Phlebotomists Make It Possible
Phlebotomist – Westchester - Per Diem - Mornings
Over a century ago, NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division introduced the world to moral, humanistic psychiatric care. We blazed the way for use of the Planetree model and are the first behavioral health facility to be recognized as a Planetree Designated Patient-Centered Hospital. Today, top talented nurses continue to use compassionate, evidence-based practices in the #3 ranked Psychiatry program in the nation, according to U.S. News and World Report. It’s a progressive environment—and a premier opportunity for your career.
Committed to care, our Phlebotomists can enter a room and bring comfort, calm and compassion. Join a close knit team of Phlebotomists at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Westchester Division and work closely with our Clinical Laboratory team in a behavioral health setting where you can Provide Care That Impacts the Big Picture.
This position is Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 9:00am.
- Phlebotomy Certification from National Phlebotomy Association
- One year prior venipuncture experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge and principles of infection control and normal anatomy required
- Customer service skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.