Supervisor Core Laboratory - Laboratory - Full Time Day
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Advancing Patient Care:
Clinical Laboratory Technologist
NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital has a long history of providing high quality health care to residents of Westchester, Putnam and Lower Dutchess Counties. As a fully accredited 128-bed hospital, we offer a wide range of inpatient services and ambulatory care. Step into the fast-paced world of New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S. News & World Report), where Laboratory Scientists are redefining the limits of science and medicine.
Core Laboratory Supervisor - Days
As the Core Laboratory Supervisor you will be supported under the leadership of the Laboratory Director to oversee the day to day operations of the Core Laboratory. Our comprehensive laboratory includes Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank, Microbiology, Histology and Cytology. You will lead a team of clinical and administrative staff, and foster an environment of engagement and professional development. You will implement quality improvement initiatives, initiating new procedures, as well as, study, refine and modify established methods and techniques. Join us, and become a part of Where Amazing Works.
This is a full time day position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, upper Westchester County, NY.
- Master's degree
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years clinical laboratory experience with experience in Hematology and Chemistry; 3 years of laboratory supervisory experience.
- Meets all requirements of the New York State Department of Education for a Laboratory Supervisor
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Proficient in utilization of laboratory computer systems
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.