Registered Nurse - RN - Wound Care - Days
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the PrideRegistered Nurse - RN - Wound Care - Days
Practice the art and science of evidence-based nursing in an UHMS accredited Wound Care Center at New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-orientated team and go to the next level in your nursing career. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a part time days shift position working from 8:30am - 4:30pm (hours may vary) at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital (located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY)
- WOCN certified
- At least one year of wound care experience
- Certified as WCC
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.