Radiologic Tech/Mammo Tech II - Radiology - Per Diem
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Make It Possible
X-Ray/Mammorgraphy Tech II - Radiology - Per Diem (Rotating)
NewYork Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital is known worldwide for boldly advanced diagnostic care and caring. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, building on our tradition of historic innovation and care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
The X-Ray/Mammorgraphy Tech II shall be responsible for performing mammography imaging, radiographic and other related imaging procedures as prescribed by physicians under the direction of a radiologist with little supervision.
This is a per diem position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County, NY.
- Licensure by the New York State Department of Health.
- Certification and registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T) required.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (A.R.R.T.) in mammography required.
- Knowledge of mammography and other breast imaging procedures, radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures usually obtained by being a graduate of Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation (AMA) accredited educational program or equivalent.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate effectively with patients, patient’s families, physicians, and other health care providers when performing mammography and radiographic exams.
- Analytical skills in order to evaluate and perform mammography and radiographic procedures.
- Organizational skills necessary in order to plan and implement several procedures simultaneously and to coordinate work within the unit and department.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.