Radiation Therapist - Radiology Oncology - Full Time Day
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Radiation Therapist - Radiation Oncology – Full Time
Step into the high-performance, high-compassion world of Radiation Oncology at New York Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. The radiation therapist accurately delivers radiation therapy treatments to patients with cancer. In addition, as part of the medical team, participates in treatment planning and provides important psychosocial support to patients.
This is a full time day position at New York Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, upper Westchester County, N.Y.
- One to three years clinical experience in radiation therapy preferred
- Satisfactory completion of a course in Radiation Therapy Technology
- Current licensure as required by the State of New York
- Certification or board eligible in Radiation Therapy by the A.R.R.T.
- Keeps up with the required continuing education credits
- Knowledge in principles, practices, and procedures involved in the operation of ionizing radiographic and radiation therapy equipment
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.