Quality Specialist - Full Time
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of Clinical Quality at Its Best
Quality Specialist - Laboratory - Full Time
Step into NewYork-Presbyterian, where an unwavering focus on quality is driving our advancement as New York’s #1-ranked hospital. Working at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital, one of the members of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, you’ll be essential to our success.
In collaboration with Laboratory leadership, ensures the ongoing strategic and operational excellence of the department. The main objective of the Quality Specialist to contribute to the improvement of patient care and collect appropriate and relevant data. Functions as an integral part and key individual for the Quality and Performance Improvement programs for the Clinical Laboratories. This includes performance and quality improvement and risk management-related activities, educational programs, reviewing occurrences involving quality of care, compliance monitoring for quality measures and competencies, and participation in department/Division and Hospital committee.
This is a full time position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, upper Westchester County, N.Y.
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- NYS-OPS Clinical Laboratory Technologist License
- Certified by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or equivalent
- Experience with chart reviews
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive clinical laboratory experience or 2-4 years of experience
with a Master's degree
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.