Perinatal Tech – Maternity - Days
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Committed to Care and Caring
Perinatal Tech – Maternity- Days
At the heart of the NewYork-Presbyterian nursing team is an invaluable care provider, thriving at the bedside for patients and families:
Demonstrate excellence in moments of patient care—when expertise and superior service makes all the difference. Be the eyes and ears of an award-winning nursing department. Collaborate with nurses and nursing attendants to raise the bar and Put Patients First.
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient care.
This is a full time day shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian / Hudson Valley Hospital.
- Certified Surgical Technologist
Minimum of one year of Nursing Attendant/PCT/Medical Assistant experience in an acute care hospital setting
Successful completion of a skills inventory of a Nursing Attendant
High School diploma or GED
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.