Patient Care Director
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Leadership That Inspires Excellence: Patient Care Directors Make It Possible
Patient Care Director - RN - Hudson Valley Hospital - Emergency Department
Practice the art and science of evidence-based nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, the #1 hospital in New York and Magnet designated. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience as a transformational leader of our nursing team. Excel as a change agent, advancing initiatives focused on enhancing quality and performance throughout the unit, caring for a variety of patient populations, ranging from adult inpatients, infectious disease, and other specialty services.
Manage all aspects of patient care delivery and unit operations at NewYork-Presbyterian/ Hudson Valley Hospital ,Cortlandt Manor . Be the catalyst for safety, quality and evidence-based innovation for an intergenerational and motivated team. You’ll foster independent thinking defined by the hospital-wide mission Putting Patients First. The Patient Care Director oversees the daily operations and performance of this very high acuity unit and the team. Mentor, supervise and evaluate the team to reach their full potential and inspire their continued professional growth. Develop and manage budgets, manage resource allocation and scheduling. Regularly assess unit operations and identify process improvement to enhance the patient experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a previous Nursing Leadership role
- Board Certification through American Nurse Credentialing Center
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree (at least one degree in Nursing)
- Current NYS RN licensure
- Three years of acute care clinical experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.