Paramedic - Per Diem
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
World-Renowned Emergency Response:
Paramedics Make It Possible at NYP
Emergency Paramedic - Paramedic - Per Diem
New YorkPresbyterian-Hudson Valley Hospital is home to top-talented paramedics who Make It Possible. Our Paramedic team maintains a unique relationship with the Town of Cortlandt, providing ALS support to our local volunteer Ambulance Corps through use of our well equipped flycar team.
Provides immediate and effective care to the ill or injured. Performs assessment and treats/transports patients to an appropriate medical care facility in accordance with all applicable New York State Department of Health, Westchester REMAC and NYP/EMS policies, procedures, and practices for ALS providers.
This is a per diem position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital (located in Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County, NY).
- Recent 911 Paramedic experience (within prior 24 months)
- High School diploma or GED
- Current NYS DOH Paramedic Certification
- Current CPR card
- Current Westchester REMAC Paramedic Certification
- Valid state driver's license
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.