MRI Technologist - Radiology - Full Time Nights
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
MRI Technologists Make It Possible
MRI Technologist - Full Time (Monday-Friday-11:00pm/7:00am)
Enter the collaborative, patient-focused world of New York's #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), at the forefront of boldly advanced diagnostic care. At NewYork-Presbyterian, our technologists work closely with one another to successfully handle a high volume of patient cases, some of which are among the rarest and most complex in the world. And these professionals are rewarded by dynamic and caring leaders who are committed to ensuring every employees satisfaction. Find out how you can help Make It Possible:
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, as our MRI Department expands to a 24/7 service. Become part of our tight-knit team that supports a hospital that's committed to Putting Patients First.
This is a full time nights (11:00pm/7:00am) position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY.
- Two years of experience working within a hospital setting
- MR certification preferred
- Injection certification preferred
- ARRT registration required
- Knowledge of MRI/MRA technology usually obtained by completion of an accredited and approved MRI Program or graduate of Committee of Allied Health Education and Accreditation (AMA) Accredited MRI Technology Program or equivalent.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.