Lead Environmental Aide - Environmental Services - Full Time Nights
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Consummate Customer Care:
Make It Possible at New York’s #1 Hospital
Lead Environmental Aide - Environmental Services - Full Time Nights (11pm-7am)
Step into the #1 hospital in New York(U.S. News & World Report), where support services professionals are the heart and soul of our hospital wide mission: Putting Patients First. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, our housekeeping staff is essential to ensuring a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients and their families. From friendly smiles and conversations, to the continuous focus on infection control, our housekeeping professionals help to provide a positive experience for everyone within our hospital. If you’re ready to play a key role in the care and caring of our patients, explore the following position:
Under direct supervision of the Environmental Services Supervisor and indirectly to the Director of Environmental Services, you will be responsible to supervise staff assigned to project tasks and perform training and in-services where needed. Maintain cleanliness and a culture of compassion, caring, warmth and support within our hospital. Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and ensure their comfort and safety at all times.
This is a full time nights (11pm-7am) at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY.
- Availability to work holidays and weekends
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Willing to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis despite frequent interruptions
- Ability to perform tasks with due consideration for patients in vicinity
- Initiative and judgment skills in order to meet hospital standards of patient care
- Work under close supervision performing standardized tasks
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.