CAT Scan Tech - Radiology - Per Diem
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Team-Oriented Diagnostic Care
CT Scan Tech - Radiology - Per Diem
Enter the collaborative, patient-focused world of NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital at the forefront of boldly advanced diagnostic care. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, building on our tradition of historic innovation and care. At NYPHVH, our technologists work closely with one another to successfully handle a high volume of patient cases and these professionals are regarded by dynamic and caring leaders who are committed to ensuring every employees satisfaction. Find out how you can help Make It Possible:
This is a per diem position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T) or equivalent and CT certification required.
- Licensure by the New York State Department of Health.
- Knowledge of radiographic, fluoroscopic, specials, and CT imaging procedures usually obtained by being a graduate of a Committee of Allied Health Education and Accreditation (AMA) accredited radiography program or equivalent.
- Should be an experienced radiographer with competency in CT and special imaging techniques.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate effectively with patients, patient’s families, physicians, and other health care providers when performing radiologic and CT exams.
- Analytical skills in order to evaluate and perform the various CT procedures.
- Organizational skills necessary in order to plan and implement several procedures simultaneously and to coordinate work within the department and interdepartmentally.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for up to 100% of work time when performs CT exams.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function under stress.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.