Ward Clerk-Weekend Position ( Mother Baby)-Evening
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Ward Clerk –Mother Baby – Weekend only -Evening
Define the patient care experience
Ward Clerk –
Make a lasting impression on patients at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens as a registrar receptionist with our Orthopedic Services. Assist patients with questions and concerns. Keep families informed. Light up the room with your presence while making the promise of putting patients first a reality. Join a supportive team, and help us deliver superior customer service to our diverse local community. As a member of our administrative support team, you'll discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Explore this opportunity:
Provide compassionate patient focus and superior customer service - keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly. Coordinate patient requests and perform general clerical duties at the unit nursing station to assure the timely, efficient and accurate flow of patient information. Welcome and direct visitors and hospital colleagues to appropriate areas. Page nurses and answer phones on your unit. Sign for important medical deliveries. Cultivate a courteous and respectful demeanor while multitasking between people and responsibilities.
This position will work every weekend .
- Experience in a healthcare environment
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of previous clerical and computer keyboard experience
- Knowledge of computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and courteously with staff, patients, and visitors
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
NewYork Presbyterian Queens has more Top Doctors than any other borough-Castle Connolly, Top Doctors: Metro Area Edition, 2016. NewYork Presbyterian Queens is a Designated New York State Level 1 Regional Trauma Center.
Discover why we're #1 in New York - an unparalleled pursuit of excellence and the widest array of choices for your career. Learn more about what we can offer you at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.