Ultrasound Technologist- Urology - Forest Hills
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Part-Time Ultrasound Technologist
Urology location in Forest Hills
At NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens, radiology technologists step into a fast-paced world of leading edge care. Here, Ultrasound Techs choose from a wide variety of modalities. It’s a culture of innovation and collaboration, with a multi-generational and supportive team. Join us, and help patients with rare, critical conditions. Achieve at the highest level. Feel the pride of Making It Possible:
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results.
This is a Part-Time Day shift position located at 112-05A Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375.
- High School diploma or GED
- RDCS certified from American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- Excellent oral, written, computer, and customer service skills
- Experience with EPIC
- Experience in Urology
- Excellent bed side manner
- Certified ARDMS in Abdomen
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.