Surgical Secretary-Queens Medical Group
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works!
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens – Multiple Locations
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with Columbia Doctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Exciting opportunity to join our practice.
As a Surgical Secretary, you will perform all duties related to scheduling patients for surgical and non-surgical/testing, including Pre-Admission Testing.
Provide a variety of high-level clerical functions for the practice or provider to whom assigned.
This is a Full Time Day position Monday-Friday: Schedule may vary availability required 9:00am-5:00pm, overtime as needed. . Multiple Locations in Queens (Flushing, Forest Hills, and Fresh Meadows) Bilingual candidates would be a plus (English Spanish, Mandarin, and Cantonese)
- College Degree.
- Experience as a Surgical Secretary in a surgical setting.
- Epic Experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 5+ years of administrative secretarial experience.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.