Surgical Secretary-NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Queens-Flushing.
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works!
Surgical Secretary-NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Queens-Flushing
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Performs all duties related to scheduling patients for surgical and non-surgical/testing, including Pre-Admission Testing.
Provides a variety of high level clerical functions for the practice or provider to whom assigned.
- College Degree.
- Experience as a Surgical Secretary in a patient care setting preferably Urology.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.