Sr Data Entry Operator
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Excellent Ambulatory Care:
You Make It Possible
Senior Data Entry Operator – Trude Weishaupt Satellite Dialysis Center
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, More than a job, we're offering the ultimate opportunity for clinical coding professionals. At New York’s #1 hospital (U.S. News & World Report), you’ll work pperform billing and charge input functions as well as set up electronic billing module for the specialized dialysis-billing program in the Trude Weishaupt Dialysis Center. There has never been a better time to join our team.You will verify benefits, obtain authorizations, perform claims follow up, post incoming payer remittances and adjustments. As an integral part of your team, you will assist your supervisor in trial balance preparation and reconciliation.
Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings.
Shift 9a – 5pm
- Some college education
- Strong communication skills
- At least two years of experience in Dialysis
- High School Diploma
- Computer Literate
- At least five years Five years’ experience in Health Care billing
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.