LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Secretary-NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Queens
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm overtime as needed.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
- Responsible for check-in/check-out for patients.
- Scheduling appointments for office visits, procedures, imaging, follow up.
- Answering phones and addressing all related issues.
- Ensure guidelines are followed for scheduling.
- Responsible for financial aspect of visits, which include insurance verification and submitting claims.
- Communicating with physician directly. Maintains physicians schedule.
- Great customer service skills and communicate effectively.
High School diploma or equivalent GED.
Knowledge of EMR.
Prior experience working in a medical practice preferrably Cardiovascular
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.