Shift:Day (United States of America)
Research Coordinator – Lang Research
Be Relentless in the Pursuit of Excellence
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and step to the forefront of change for the better in health care. Together, we are enhancing the patient experience and optimizing outcomes for patients. As a member of our Lang Research Center, you will discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Find out how you can help Make It Possible.
Step into this exciting role and join a supportive team to help us coordinate and manage multi-site investigational patient studies and clinical research activities for NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. The Research Coordinator supports departmental research in the facilitation of clinical trials, including gathering clinical data, serving as a liaison to the IRB and other regulatory agencies for clinical trials, as well as assisting with proposals of scientific manuscripts.
Take on this challenging role, obtain crucial clinical data from patients, both inpatient and ambulatory, and make tomorrow better for countless individuals.
- Experience as a Study Coordinator and computer skills preferred.
- Experience with Research, drug device studies and IRB interaction preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Clinical research experience
- Exceptional customer services skills and attention to detail
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.