LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Feel the Pride!
Registrar Receptionist- Medical Group-Flushing, Queens
Spanish or Chinese speaking preferred.
Monday-Friday Days Flex-8:00am-5:00pm
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) Urology Practice are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
As a member of our administrative team, you will discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Explore this opportunity:
Register patients for a variety of procedures and appointments, and feel the pride of going above and beyond to help others. In this role, you will obtain demographic details and insurance information, and ensure proper scheduling. You will record patient history while obtaining pre-certification and authorization for patients. Most importantly, you will be the calm and reassuring presence patients need as they navigate their healthcare experience.
- College degree
- Familiar with health insurance requirements.
- Prior experience working with a medical practice.
- Chinese or Spanish speaking
- At least one year of clerical experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Energetic, approachable individual with a desire to put patients first.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.