Registrar Receptionist- NYPresbytrian Medical Group-Medicine-Surgery-Sunnyside Queens
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Registrar Receptionist – NYPresbyterian Medical Group-Sunnyside, Queens
Internal Medicine Surgery Practice
Romanian or Spanish speaking preferred
Monday, Tuesday, Friday- 9:00am-5:00pm
Must be flexible to stay later if Patients are still being seen.
Define the patient care experience:
Make a lasting impression on patients at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens as a Registrar Receptionist. Assist patients with questions and concerns, keep families informed, light up the room with your presence while making the promise of putting patients first a reality. Join a supportive team, and help us deliver superior customer service to our diverse local community. As a member of our administrative team, you'll discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Explore this opportunity:
Register patients for a variety of procedures and appointments, and feel the pride of going above and beyond to help others. In this role, you'll obtain demographic details, insurance information, and ensure proper scheduling. You'll record patient history while obtaining pre-certification and authorization for patients obtaining services. You will be the calm and reassuring presence patients need as they navigate their hospital experience.
This position is a full-time position at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with EMR
- Excellent oral, written, computer, and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse patient population
- Ability to schedule appointment and register patients
- Romanian or Spanish speaking
- Experience in a hospital or medical practice setting
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.