Registered Nurse-Pediatric Asthma Grant- Full time
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Staff Nurse - RN - Ambulatory Care NYP Queens-Pediatric Asthma Grant- Full time
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. As an essential part of our NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Ambulatory Care Team, you'll join our dynamic Nursing staff providing top notch nursing care to children of all ages in an outpatient Asthma Center and our adult/pediatric Dental Center (Moderate Sedation).
Take on this exciting and interesting position, responsible for providing care for a diverse patient populations promoting wellness; treating illness and empowering patients and their family to take charge of their well-being.
This is a full time, day shift position. Nurses rotate shifts 8:30 am - 5:00 pm ; 9:00 am -5:30 pm and 9:30 am - 6pm
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- 2 years acute care Pediatric RN experience
- Experience with Moderate Sedation
- ED experience
- Board certification in Ambulatory Care
- Minimum 1 year in acute care Pediatric RN experience
- NYS licensure as an RN
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current NYS RN licensure
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- PALS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.