LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Staff Nurse - RN - Ambulatory Care NYP/ Queens
Transform the Patient Experience
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. As an essential part of our Ambulatory Care Network (ACN), you will join our dynamic Nursing staff providing top notch nursing care to children of all ages in an outpatient setting. Pursue this unprecedented opportunity to pioneer change within our world-renowned practice, and feel the pride of Making It Possible.
Take on this exciting and interesting position, responsible for providing care for a diverse Primary Care, OB/GYN or Pediatric patient populations promoting wellness; treating illness and empowering patients and their family to take charge of their well-being.
This is a full time, day shift position in Flushing, Queens. Shifts varies.
- Secondary Language Preferred: Spanish, Korean, Chinese, or Hindi
- Ambulatory Care experience and Pediatric Experience Preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an RN in Prenatal, OB/GYN, and Adult's Primary Care.
- NYS licensure as an RN
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.