Registered Nurse- Med Surg- Cardiac Full Time Night
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Staff Nurse – Med Surg/ Ortho–-Full Time-Night
Nurses Make It Possible!
Across NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens, nurses bring compassion, talent and quality to patient care. They make the most of NYP\Queens’s flexible scheduling to balance work-style with lifestyle. Now, we’re inviting you to join the team. A nursing career with NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens' is dynamic and often unpredictable, bringing new challenges to each and every day. Our nurses take great pride in being able to stay involved in every stage of care, from the development of best practices to the coordination of multidisciplinary services.
At NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time night position at NewYork-Presbyterian\Queens
- At least two years of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification; Specialty certification a plus
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.