Program Coordinator Cancer Prg
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Outreach That Drives Results: You Can Make It Possible
Program Coordinator – Cancer Services Program
Support the growth of our Cancer Services Program at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Contribute your expertise to ensure the highest quality standard of customer satisfaction is attained through coordinated efforts with all pertinent CSP patient and providers. Advance your career and explore this opportunity as a cancer services coordinator.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating an outreach strategy to strengthen relationships with the community, physicians, reinforce brand recognition of NYPQ and CSPQ. Under the direction of the Clinical Director of the Cancer Services Program, you will assist in the management and the development of outreach, promoting available resources of the cancer service program. Lastly, you will regularly monitor patient flow to assess the effectiveness of outreach efforts, and recommend ways to improve performance and timely follow up. You will work closely with high profile physicians, hospital leaders, all within a highly collaborative environment!
- Degree or major in Healthcare Management
- INDUS System experience
- Bachelor’s degree·
- A minimum three years’ healthcare experience in program development, or community outreach
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.