Practice Coordinator::NY Presbyterian-Medical Group-Flushing Queens-Surgery
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NYPresbyterian Medical Group-Flushing, Queens-Surgery
Responsible to provide administrative support to a select physician practice. At the direction of the Practice Manager/Administrator, assists in overseeing the practice staff to ensure an optimal work environment for physicians and associated support staff. This position will be located at a NY Presbyterian Medical Group-Queens. Travel may be required to the hospital for meetings or to address any urgent hospital support staff operational needs. The goal of this position is to ensure efficiency and productivity of the support staff.
- Knowledge of medical information and practice compliance and regulatory standards.
- Experience in supervising and developing staff and programs preferred
- Knowledge of HER and practice management billing/scheduling systems
High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.