Physician Assistant - Per Diem - OBGYN
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works!
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens-Ambulatory-Maternal Child Services
In the year 2020, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens pursued to integrate a family-centered approach within all Maternal Child Health departments. The Maternal Child Health Departments include: Mother & Baby Unit, Labor and Delivery Unit, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and the Pediatrics Unit. The MCFAC was formed during this year and is made up of parents, family members, physicians, nurses, social workers, child life specialists, and hospital staff and administrators. Our goal is to work collaboratively with all members to improve our service lines, programs, resources, patient satisfaction and the delivery of care.
This is a Per Diem position located at: 56-36 Main Street, Flushing NY-(Across from NYP-Queens Hospital).
- At least one year of Physician Assistant experience.
- Experience working in an OBGYN healthcare setting.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current New York State PA licensure
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.