Physician Assistant - PA - Internal Medicine
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine - Full Time Opportunities Available
Greatness is in Every One of Us.
Physician Assistants in Internal Medicine are skilled clinicians with a broad and thorough scope of knowledge and responsibility. PA’s are respected collaborators, working as part of a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families and committed to our culture where We Put Patients First.
Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases and assist in the clinical care of patients from admission through discharge. PA’s are not limited to obtaining patient history and performing physical examinations, they impact the bigger picture with their skilled assessments and plans, compassionate patient counseling and thoughtful referrals.
These are 48 hour/week positions with some weekend requirements.
- At least one year of inpatient medicine experience
- New graduates who have completed an internal medicine rotation are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.