Physician Assistant – PA I - Cardiothoracic (CT) Surgery
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works!
Physician Assistant I Cardiothoracic Surgery
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with Columbia Doctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Physician Assistant – PA I - Cardiothoracic (CT) Surgery-Queens Medical Group
Step into the Cardiothoracic Surgery Department at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Medical Group for an exciting opportunity as Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant, who will manage continuity of care for the highest acuity cases in our Practice. You will assess, plan, and provide patient care to our patients and their families. In an environment of rare procedures and rewarding outcomes, you will be a vital contributor. In this role, you will work directly in the Operating Room and manage patients.
- Experienced PA in CTICU or CT Surgery highly preferred
- PA with proficiency to harvest vein or radial artery. Also, Proficiency with Chest tube and central line placement
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited PA program required
- Minimum of one year of CT Surgery experience
- Current New York State Physician Assistant licensure required
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification and Advanced Certified Life Support (ACLS)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.