Physical Therapy Assistant - Outpatient - Full Time
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Become part of the team that keeps Queens moving!
Physical Therapist Assistant – Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Each year thousands of patients in Queens experience disorders of the bones, joints and muscles. At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, our Physical Therapy team uses advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. We provide one-on-one therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients. And our impressive facilities include exercise equipment, treatment space, orthotics, lower extremity technologies and specialized equipment. Our work continues to help patients reach their full potential. Now you can become part of the team that keeps Queens moving!
Provide high-quality care as you rotate through inpatient and outpatient settings in this full-time, day position.
- Associate’s degree in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Current NYS PTA licensure
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.