Physical Therapist - OT-PT - Jackson Heights
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Physical Therapists Make It Possible
Physical Therapy - Full Time - Jackson Heights
At NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens, our Physical Therapists use advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. We provide one-on-one therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients. The therapist assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within their capabilities.
Now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible. Provide high-quality care as you communicate with physicians, referring providers, multidisciplinary staff and administrative personnel.
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday. No Weekends. Monday – Thursday from 11:00AM – 7:00PM and Friday from 9:00AM – 5:00PM. Location is in Jackson Heights, Queens.
· Master’s degree in Physical Therapy
· Current NYS PT licensure
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.