Pharmacy Technician - Full Time
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Advanced Pharmacy Practices:
Pharmacy Techs Make Amazing Possible
Pharmacy Technician – Full Time
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting you to play an active role in shaping the future of pharmaceutical care. Experience the fulfillment of Making It Possible.
Help our licensed pharmacists provide carefully prepared medications and high-quality care to patients. Advocate for patient safety as part of an empowered team by adhering to stringent standards. Assist with the training of students, interns and new technicians. Pursue this extraordinary opportunity to learn, grow and achieve alongside some of the most respected professionals in the field.
We currently have openings in Inpatient and Specialty Pharmacy.
- Experience utilizing pharmacy inventory automation systems
- 2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital environment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Completion of a formalized Pharmacy Technician training program or equivalent prior on-the-job experience.
- Certification as a Pharmacy Technician
- Prior experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital or retail environment
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.