Pharmacist - Per Diem
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Experienced Pharmacists, Join New York's #1 Hospital!
Staff Pharmacist – Inpatient Pharmacy – Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting experienced pharmacists to explore the innovative careers at New York's largest and busiest hospital. There's no better place to define your expertise, while working with a team that's defining national standards.
Our exceptional leadership team supports our staff members to take an active role in patient care. Utilize your patient education experience to build closer relationships between pharmacy and our interdisciplinary teams. Working alongside some of the city's most experienced pharmacists, you'll benefit from mentorship with the best minds in medicine, within an environment of unparalleled shared learning. Here you will experience the latest practices and technologies, while playing a key role in the clinical team.
- Patient education experience
- Experience as a pharmacist in a hospital setting
- Sterile compounding experience
- Board Certification (e.g. BCOP, BCPS)
- Prior experience utilizing automated dispensing cabinet systems and controlled substance monitoring
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm D. degree
- New York State license
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.